Keller Williams Cenla Partners
3600 Jackson Street, Suite 123
Alexandria, LA 71303
As a life-long Real Estate Junkie and Home-Stager, Lorilee’s experience and enjoyment of all-things-real-estate enables her to infuse a contagious joy and out-of-the-box ideas into her work.
Always looking at Real Estate through the spectacles of “What it could be…” – she brings visionary and practical sensibilities, to her clients' personal preferences. Helping them find their own unique vision of “home” is what motivates her most.
Growing up in Colombia and Mexico has gifted Lorilee with the love of travel and she dips into those experiences for the creativity, history and culture to bring her clients’ wishes to life. Her approachability, attention to detail and care for her clients’ best interest keep clients coming back for her custom service and refreshing ideas as their lifestyles change.
- Fluent in English and Español
- Full-time Natchitoches, LA Resident
- Part-time Dallas, TX Resident
- School of Hard Knocks
- Citizen of the World
- Tennessee Temple University - Vocal Performance
- Licensed Realtor - Louisiana
Insights into Lorilee
- She considers the words, “You can’t do that!”, the vilest of profanities
- She knows there is more than “one right way” to get what you want
- She believes it's possible to have little extravagances…even on a tight budget
- She prescribes to the thought that laughter is an essential vitamin yet to be approved by the FDA
- Her husband, Stephen, and dog, Buddy, think she’s a cock-eyed optimist